Guys indeed notice what shoes we wear. So, it's important to have a variety. (Okay, that's my opinion and excuse for my addiction. lol) Here are the shoes they DON'T LIKE US wearing.
- Wedge shoes − 71%
- Uggs − 67%
- Crocs − 63%
- Platforms − 58%
- Flip flops − 55%
- Moccasins − 49%
- Mary Janes − 42%
- Ballet shoes − 37%
- Kitten heels − 34%
- Sneakers − 25% (Huffington Post)
This would be the perfect opportunity then to suggest your man BUY you a pair he likes... hee hee... Since we're talking about men, here are the things we should NEVER tease him about. Avoid accidentally hurting your guy's feelings by avoiding these delicate topics of teasing – even if you are only joking:
- His fear of balding or his receding hairline: Never, ever joke around about a guy losing his hair – it's never a laughing matter for them!
- His height: This only really comes into play for guys who are on the shorter side. Stop pointing out that when you wear heels you are the same height or taller than him – he doesn't think it's cute!
- His family: He is allowed to make fun of them and talk about them behind their backs all he wants, but you are never allowed to!
- His junk: Don't talk about its size or how cute it is unless you are telling him it's impressive, manly and the biggest thing you have ever seen.
- His body: If you don't want him to point out your physical flaws don't do it to him either!
- His inability to grow a full beard: Every guy believes that they can look like a mountain man if they want to – let him keep the dream alive!