First of all, she's better than all of us... which means second of all, she doesn't need to follow the LAW. Here's video of HER HIGHNESS on her pretentious Vespa CUTTING OFF A SCHOOL BUS!
And now some good news-- 'bad' foods that are good for you!
1. Steak. Red meat got a bad rep because it's high fat. But not all of it. If you choose the right cut of lean beef, like top sirloin, you've got a steak packed with protein, iron, B-12, and zinc. And try to get grass-fed beef, which is the lowest in fat.
2. Potatoes. The anti-carb movement basically wrecked potatoes for everybody. But there's nothing bad about them if you watch your serving size, and prepare them right. They have a ton of nutrients . . . especially the skins.
3. Canned Vegetables. You always hear that canned vegetables have lost all their vitamins, so don't bother with them. But actually, studies show that frozen and canned vegetables are just as healthy as fresh ones. Plus they're way cheaper.
4. Eggs. Everybody blames eggs for heart disease and bad cholesterol. But eggs are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and protein. Research found that having one egg a day doesn't hurt you. Just take it easy with your five egg omelets.
5. Pizza. If you do pizza right, you have a powerhouse of whole grains, veggies, and protein-rich dairy. Start with whole wheat crust, load it with vegetable toppings, use low-fat mozzarella, and you're set.
Return to: Kathy's 411 Blog